EUROAVIA is the European Association of Aerospace Students, non-political and non-profit, which aims to create a strong network among students, universities, and companies since 1959. EUROAVIA is managed exclusively by students, who volunteer their time to provide EUROAVIA members with the possibility to join activities and projects entirely financed by membership fees, sponsorship and participation fees. EUROAVIA is an international association, represented by more than 2000 students in 40 different universities, where Local Groups manage the local activities. At the international level, the association is run by the International Board and the Working Groups.
About the Working Group
The Business Relations Working Group deals with communication between EUROAVIA and third parties. Its tasks include searching for new sponsors and maintaining the existing ones by informing them about the activities carried out by the association.
As an associate, you will work as part of an international team of strongly motivated students and in an environment where personal initiative and proposals are highly valued. Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Establish effective working relationships directly with (corporate) partners
- Keep up to date with international business and technology trends
- Be actively involved in business development activities
- Be ready to be constantly pushed out of the “comfort zone”
Demonstrates thorough abilities and/or a proven record of success in the following areas:
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Good business English proficiency both in writing and speaking